We Are Not In Darkness!!! July 24, 2007Posted by Watchman in Christian, Europe, Fulfilling Prophecy, Israel.
This is a quick breakdown of most of my research to date regarding Bible prophecy and understanding the times in which we live. There is much more detail and background at the links provided. I have been set as a watchman and part of that is to share what I have been shown with those who have ears to hear. This is just regarding the timing of events according to history and Bible prophecy. My research on specific topics of Bible prophecy is broken down at the Watchman Bible study guide. There you can find why my research of Bible prophecy has led me to believe as I do regarding many topics. My perspective on Bible prophecy is that God says what He means and means what He says. The Bible is not up for personal interpretation, and I interpret scripture with scripture. For definition of symbology, I look no further than the Bible and try to look at scripture from the perspective written in and the original Greek and Hebrew meanings of words. This is the results to date.The timing of the chart below came from the mixture of the following “coincidences.” It is for these reasons I believe God has given us understanding to the month when the day of the Lord arrives and our catching away to Him, the point we are watching for, the coming of Christ. So far, since my discovery of this information and putting it together in the winter of ’05, I have only gotten confirming information that has strengthened an already amazing collection of information…
- Ezekiel’s 430 days marking judgments of Israel up to June 7, 1967.
- Daniel’s 70 Weeks laying out the fulfillment of the first 69 weeks of years to the day while placing the final seven years at some future point.
- The 14,000 Days study that is initiated completely straight from scripture itself thanks to the record-keeping of the Jews in the wilderness after Egypt. It is then seen mirrored at two other points in history, both highly significant as one starts at the end of the 69th week of Daniel to the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD and the other starting 14,000 days before the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel, showing the prophetic mirrors in our timeline.
- Rosh Hashanah, 2005 – the “head of the year.” The Bible says there will be signs in the heavens, and on this day several things converged.
- In the heavens on October 5, 2005, the moon was at the feet of Virgo and the sun was in the midst of her stars and there was a crown of 12 stars just as depicted in Revelation 12, labelling this woman as Israel from Genesis 37:9,10.
- It just so happened that this day the signs in the heavens occured, was exactly 14,000 days after Israel gave up control of the Temple Mount they had just captured because they didn’t have faith in God’s provision, just like the reason God made them wander in the wilderness for that exact same period of time, because the giants of the land made them want to give up.
- June 7, 1967 was 2,520 years after the Babylonian captivity and the end of Ezekiel’s 430 days telling of God’s judgment on Israel.
- What better time for God’s timing of the last seven years dealing with Israel as a nation among the nations of the earth?
- The Exact-day prophecies of Daniel and John lay out a framework for the 70th week of Daniel. When combined with with the start date of the 70th week of Daniel given by the 14,000 days and Ezekiel’s 430 days, some interesting dates come up:
- Rosh Hashanah is the first day of the prophetic calendar marked by Virgo, the virgin birth. (Leo the lion of the tribe of Judah marks Christ’s triumphant reign at the end) These are signs in the heavens.
- Christ’s return in glory on the 9th of Av, 2012. (Revelation 13:5 marks from the abomination of desolation when the dragon gives the beast his power to Christ’s return in glory when the antichrist and false prophet are destroyed. Revelation 19:20)
- February 16, 2009 marks 1290 days before the end of the week, the abomination of desolation.
- April 6, 2009 marks the 70th Jubilee Year, just after the point of our rapture.
- Herb L. Peters research on the European Union has provided much supporting information regarding the timeline I arrived at completely separate of His research and before I learned of his research. It lays out the rise of the revived Roman Empire and the one man to whom they are giving their collective power to, Mr. Europe. This prompted my own research into the Bible prophecies surrounding the rise of the fourth kingdom.
- Furthermore, there is much supporting evidence surrounding the timing arrived at in regards to earth changes expected around the time of God’s wrath in addition to many political shifts of power and technology utilization that would fit perfectly with a 2009 abomination of desolation. These shifts are all planned for 2009/2010.
- I am also researching Jaysen Q. Rand’s book The Return of Planet-X, which places a brown dwarf star in a 3,600 year orbit that he estimates will come into our solar system in 2009 and leave again in 2012. Given the signs of the sixth seal, I think there may be a relation and now another source places that celestial body within the timeframe my other research has pointed to. Like I said though, I’m still researching that point. Here’s what I have so far.
Regarding the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel and Daniel 9:27, I would like to refer to my research that differentiates God’s week from Satan’s week in dealing with the nation of Israel. I believe the covenant with many for one week is likely the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) that is for seven years (365-day years) as opposed to the 70th week of Daniel for seven years (360-day years). Guy Cramer has some great papers regarding the difference in the days per year and how that came about Biblically.
This is just a quick run-down of why I believe as I do. God has revealed the timing of what is coming in great detail as promised and through the research of some great scholars whose work I came across, I believe we’re seeing the future laid out for us in great detail. Combined with an understanding of things like the great tribulation, first resurrection, the restrainer of 2 Thessalonians 2, the woman of Revelation 12, the abomination of desolation, the seals, trumpets, and bowls, the day of the Lord, the wrath of God, etc., the future is spread out before those searching for Truth. I pray this understanding I have found from God’s Word will increase your faith as it has mine and edify the body of Christ, preparing her for what is coming through the understanding of God’s plans for us.